Wednesday 30 November 2016

Angel Clouds Formation


Took this yesterday 30Nov2016 while doing morning walk. It looks like an angel. Reminded me "angels encamped and surrounded you". I believe God is telling me that His protection and presence is with me. Thank you God.


This clouds formation looks like Jesus walking in the cloud! Hope you see it too! Bible says, 2nd coming of the Lord that He will come in the clouds with power(Mark 13:26) , He will come with the clouds(Revelation 1:7).


At starting point I saw this clouds formation that reminded me SWORD. The whole armor of God. Sword of the Spirit the Word of God. To dwell in the foundation of God - spending time with God and His Word and listening to His voice.


It looks beautiful so I took this picture. I want to believe that it is God who sent His angel to protect me. It looks like the wings of the angel.

He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
Psalms 91:4



An angel clouds formation which was taken earlier near poly. In this place, I saw only 2 wings and didn't think of angel. It was much later, 20minutes later, at the hill that I saw the angel clouds formation. I didn't expect to see the angel clouds formation. When I turned to my left to look at the reservoir, I can't help but exclaimed aloud "Wow! Angel!"

As I was walking to the hill, this path was totally empty as if the whole park belongs to me..haha.. good for reflection. I had an enjoyable walk with my Lord. I enjoy that moment and time.😊

No comments:

Post a Comment